FULL RECIPE BELOW
Although the name might not sound that fancy, the classic brown sauce is nothing to scoff at. This stuff is seriously good and can bring even the blandest of meal up to fancy standards. Learn how to make it in this episode!
BROWN SAUCE RECIPE:
Brown Sauce Recipe
8 oz. Mirepoix, (chopped carrots, celery, onions) medium dice
3 oz. Butter
3 oz. Flour
2 oz. Tomato paste
5 pt Beef stock
½ each Sachet
1. Melt fat in saucepan and brown mirepoix.
2. Add tomato paste and sachet and cook for 5 – 7 minutes.
3. Slowly add flour for thickening (you do not have to use all of the flour).
4. Deglaze with beef stock and slowly add remaining stock. Simmer until desired thickness is reached.
5. Strain and use or refrigerate.
We would love to have you join our community on facebook, where we have Chef Humour our latest Food News, Viral Food Videos and more
—-> Facebook Page